Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List
I’m not really the type of person who’s into bucket lists, but the idea of a bookish one is intriguing! I’ve never considered the idea of a bookish bucket list, because they’re not two things I would associate together. Still, it’s fun to think about the bookish things I want to do!
- Go to BEA. I’ve seen so many people talk about that it makes me want to go!
- Also: I have friends who keep telling me I would love the L.A. Times Festival Of Books, and I’m actually going to it this year, so I’ll be crossing it off the list next month! Do you know what will happen if I don’t get to see John Green talk? Very bad things.
- Meeting J.K. Rowling would be amazing…even though it’s unlikely to happen, it would be completely awesome to meet someone I really admire. I can’t imagine my life without Harry Potter.
- I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who wants to have a library in wherever I live. It’s totally not going to happen in the foreseeable future, and one of the reasons why I love my Nook is that I have to keep my print books contained to a really small area…but at least I’ll have a really good idea of what books will go into that small reading area whenever it happens!
- The Jane Austen Society Of North America has an annual general meeting that has all sorts of interesting workshops and stuff…including a regency ball that sounds really fun! I think you have to be a member to go (which I currently am not) but either way, it sounds fun and different.
- I keep telling myself I’m going to read banned books during Banned Books Week. I’m pretty sure quite a few books I’ve read over the last few years have been challenged or banned, but I like the idea of doing something during Banned Books Week.
- World Book Night also seems interesting, and participating in some way would be fun.
- Keep blogging! I love being able to talk about what I’m reading, and I hope to do it for a long time!
- I really need to be part of a YA book club. Like, I know Forever Young Adult has book clubs, but I always forget to check it out, even though I keep meaning to.
- And I really need to go to the Wizarding World Of Harry Potter. I’ve wanted to go since I first heard about it ages ago, and it’ll happen one day!