Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over are invited to share their own Top Ten List based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013
This is going to be a tough one, because a lot of the authors I’ve read this year are not new to me! Still, I read enough that picking 10 new favorite authors wasn’t too hard. So here they are!
- Gayle Forman. If I Stay and Where She Went are so freaking awesome, and I am definitely a fan!
- Gail Carriger. I still need to finish her Parasol Protectorate series and I definitely need to read Curtsies and Conspiracies, but I’m really looking forward to reading the rest of her books!
- Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I love their Beautiful Creatures series, and I’m really looking forward to reading the BC spin-off. And reading their individual books…
- Jennifer Echols. Such A Rush was so amazing and I felt really connected to Leah.
- Michael Glasscock. I’m really loving his Round Rock series, and I can’t wait to read the other two books in the series.
- Beth Revis. I finally read Across The Universe this year, and I can’t wait to finish the series.
- Veronica Rossi. So…my explanation for Beth Revis also works quite well for Veronica Rossi.
- Jason Hough. Okay, so…I’m really impressed with Jason’s Dire Earth Cycle, and I’m not just saying this because I know him. I’m definitely looking forward to his upcoming books!
- Katherine Owen. The entire time I was reading This Much Is True, I totally felt like I wasn’t emotionally stable enough to read it, but I found that I couldn’t help but want to know what happened next. I have the feeling I’ll be completely heart-broken when I read her other books, but I don’t freaking care at this point.
- Abbi Glines. Fallen Too Far was such a great read, and after going to a book signing she did with Jamie McGuire and Colleen Hoover, I’m even more of a fan!