Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over are invited to share their own Top Ten List based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Things I’m Grateful For
Thanksgiving is almost upon those of us in the U.S., and so it’s a great week to talk about what I’m thankful for. Which I should do more than once a year. But there really is a lot to be thankful for, whether it’s silly or serious or something in between.
- Living in San Diego. So, I am glad to live in a place where it’s sunny for most of the year. I know a lot of people like seasons, and real weather, instead of the summer and almost-summer that is San Diego…but I’m perfectly fine with year-round sunshine.
- Music. Because it makes my day go faster. Also, I love it when authors talk about music, because it gives me something new to check out.
- Pinterest. I spend way too much time on pinterest, and yet I can’t stay away from the endless hours of looking at recipes and craft ideas.
- NaNoWriMo: Because I need to get those novel ideas out somehow. And I’ve met some cool people through NaNo.
- Goodreads. I’d be lost without it!
- The book blogging community. Because I consider this little piece of the internet my people. It’s fun to see what other people are reading, and my TBR-pile would be so much shorter without you!
- Books. I can’t imagine life without them. They make real life so much better!
- Friends: I have a pretty awesome group of friends, and we have the most random conversations…
- Family. I have a pretty cool family…
- …But I’m especially grateful I grew up with my grandparents, who are like another set of parents to me. I totally wish I learned how to do crafts from my grandma, and my grandpa is why I love reading as much as I do.