Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over are invited to share their own top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List
Or as I like to call it, books I promise I’m going to read soon, but probably won’t. I haven’t been the best at actually following through on reading what I plan on reading. But I’m pretty sure this time will be different, because there are quite a few that I really need to read! I had a lot of trouble limiting it to ten, so I think I’ll be having a fun-filled fall full of reading!
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak: The movie trailer and glowing reviews made me want to read The Book Thief. Part of me wants to wait until the movie comes out but part of me wants to read it now!
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Now that I’ve seen the movie, I feel like I can re-read City Of Bones and then move on to reading the rest of the series.
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein. Another book I’ve heard great things about, and I think it’s time I need to know what everyone’s talking about!
- Daylighters by Rachel Caine. I’ll be sad to see Morganville Vampires end, but I’m also looking forward to it because after the cliffhanger in Fall Of Night.
- The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle. It’s a post-apocalyptic novel that focuses on the Amish. How could I not want to read it?
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. If I’m going to read The Mortal Instruments, I might as read Infernal Devices. Especially since I got them all on sale!
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi. I keep meaning to read it, but never seem to get around to it…
- Beautiful Chaos/Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. Because I really need to finish the series.
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I feel like an explanation isn’t needed for this one. Also: I need to know what’s going on!
- Between Shades Of Gray by Ruta Septys. I’m starting to think needing to know what people are talking about is a trend this fall, because this is another book I want to read so I know what people are talking about. Also, it does sound really interesting and totally up my alley.