Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over are invited to share their own lists based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top 10 Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Most Intimidating Books
This is such a good topic, because there are some books that are really intimidating! The one thing every single book on my list has in common is that I’m intimidated by the fact that there’s a lot of love for these books I have not yet read. I’m slightly worried I won’t like them, but I’m determined to read them because I won’t know until I try!
- Shadow And Bone by Leah Bardugo
- Daughter Of Smoke And Bone by Laini Taylor
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Anderson
- Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- Across The Universe by Beth Revis
- Between Shades Of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
- Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi
- The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight by Jennifer Smith
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
- The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin