Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own lists based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top 10 Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character
Fictional crushes…it’s not something I usually think about, but I feel like it’s crossed my mind a time or two. Why do I not think about this more? Anyway, these are the characters I would totally crush on if I were a fictional character…or the ones I’d crush on if they were, you know, actually REAL. Maybe I just need to admit I have crushes on fictional characters…
- Charlie Weasley. Charlie is the most mysterious of the Weasley’s, and the one I want to know about. I really think it’s because we don’t know a lot about him…
- Etienne St. Clair from Anna And The French Kiss. He’s St. Clair. Enough said.
- Ethan From Beautiful Creatures. Mostly because I actually mentioned that he is totally one of my fictional boyfriends, and that’s not something I normally make a point to mention…
- Augustus Waters. I feel a little weird putting him on this list, because he and Hazel totally belong together. But I would still have, like, a HUGE crush on him anyway. Because he’s amazing and funny!
- Ash from The Iron Fey. Any guy who is willing to give up his immortality to be with someone… And that makes him totally crush-worthy in my book!
- Lend from Paranormalcy. He’s Lend. What else do I need to say? I think he’d be a totally cool, sweet and loyal boyfriend!
- Lord Maccon. I think it’s because he’s a werewolf, and he made them totally cool (amongst other things).
- Oliver from Morganville Vampires. I know Oliver is the weird choice. I mean, most people would probably go for Shane or Michael, who are also crush-worthy in their own right…but I’m totally going for Oliver this time around. I think it’s because he owns a coffee shop. Coffee is one of my favorite things…so yeah.
- Tucker from Unearthly. He is Tucker. That is all. Okay, so I’m not the outdoorsy type. Like, at all. But Tucker makes it seem like so much fun!
- Jace from My Life Next Door. I love how good he is with his siblings and how sweet he is.
- Because I’m feeling a little inspired…Oliver from Harry Potter. Another character that we see a little but who disappears after PoA. Ignoring the fact that he’s Quidditch-obsessed, I’ve always found Oliver cool. Or maybe I just like like the name Oliver.