I feel a little random today, so I’m sharing some of my random thoughts.
- I got the most random piece of mail yesterday. Somehow, I ended up on the mailing list for The Scooter Store. Laughter and amusement ensued.
- I’m super excited about Brave! One more week!
- I feel like re-reading The Baby Sitter’s Club. The first 8 should be easy to get, because they’re available in the Nook store. I’d have to track down the other books and various spin-offs, and that might be a little more difficult. But do I really want to commit to re-reading it? Maybe I should read the first 8 and go from there.
- Speaking of books, I’d love to revisit a lot of books I read when I was a kid. But there are so many books in my TBR pile that I feel slightly overwhelmed by doing a little bit of retro reading.
- And another random book thought: Last weekend, I sorted the books I read last year, and the ones I’ve read this year by author. I’m kind of amazed at the number of books I’ve read (which really should be a topic for another day) but what was even more amazing was that I tend to read a lot of different authors. I really should count the number of series I’ve “started.”
- Game Of Thrones: I’ve only seen half of the pilot episode, but I already like it! It’s one of the very few times I’ve thought it would be better off as a t.v. show than a book. Actually, it’s one of two times I’ve thought that. I think I’ll keep watching it.
I think I’m out of random thoughts. At least for now, but I’m sure the randomness will continue.