The other day, I decided that I needed another playlist. And I thought I’d share some of the songs on it.
- In This Divide by Azam Ali: I came across her website on stumble upon, and listened to this song. Her music seems to be a mix of Middle Eastern and electronic. Some of her songs are in English, and others are not. I like that she blends genres so well.
- Miss Invisible by Marie Digby would be on there. I like it, and I think it’s something that everyone can relate to.
- A bunch of songs by Sara Haze would be on it. Nothing else needs to be said, because I will do whatever I can to work her into as many playlists as I possibly can.
- Losing My Religion by R.E.M. I love this song! No clue why, but this song is on the list! There’s something very comforting about this song.
- Champagne Supernova by Oasis: It’s my other favorite Oasis song (because who doesn’t love Wonderwall) and it’s a good song. It always makes me smile.
- Shiny Happy People: by R.E.M.: It’s called Shiny Happy People, how can you not like it? Song title aside, it’s another favorite song of mine.
- Uncharted by Sara Bareilles: I think I love the music more than the song, but overall, another song that I like. This song always makes me smile.
- Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean: No playlist is complete without country music! This song has been out for a while but it’s one of my favorites. It’s a fun song, and fun songs are good.
- Something To Believe In by Parachute: I’m a big fan of Parachute, and I love this song. It makes me happy, and always puts me in a good mood.
So that’s the playlist! I think I’m in a U2 and Santana kind of mood, so be on the lookout for posts about them in the next few weeks.