I like listening to music when I’m at the gym. And while I’m sometimes in the mood for listening to random music, I usually stick with my workout playlist. I thought I’d share some of the songs on that playlist.
- Ice Ice Baby is one of the more random songs, but there is a purpose to it’s inclusion. It keeps me going and distracts me from how much time I have left because I’m too busy trying not to start rapping.
- Forever by Chris Brown. It’s fun, but other than that, I have no clue why it’s on there.
- Airplanes by B.o.B. This is a good song for the end of my workout when I’m tired and wanted to stop.
- Pretty much every Ke$ha song I own. Her stuff is pretty energetic.
- Fear by Stop Making Friends. Another good song for when I start feeling a little tired and want to stop after 10 minutes.
Looking at that list, I feel like it’s missing a few songs, so I may have update it!