I didn’t listen to anything new last week, mainly because I was trying to catch up on podcasts.
Instead, I will be sharing some songs that are on my inspirational/uplifting podcast, one that has an astounding 85 songs. It usually puts me in a good mood whenever I need some cheering up, or whenever I feel inspired or happy.
- So Small by Carrie Underwood: I love this song, and it deserves its spot on the playlist. I can’t put my finger on why it puts me in a good mood, but it does.
- You Gotta Be by Des’ree: It always cheers me up, and I always feel like things will be okay.
- Walk You Home by Karmina: This song is good at reminding me that it’s okay to ask for help sometimes.
- Lovely by Sara Haze: When I’m being hard on myself, this is one of the first songs I go to. It’s a good reminder that I’m fine the way I am and that I don’t need to change myself to make other people happy.
- I Don’t Want To Be by Gavin DeGraw: Another favorite for when I’m hard on myself. Basically, I like it for the same reason for the I like Lovely.
I think that wraps it up for today, so have a great day!