It feels like I’m doing this post later than normal for some reason, but maybe that’s because I’ve been staying busy. As I’m writing this, summer school is over, and I only have a week off before the fall semester starts. With COVID, I’m taking advantage of the fact that a lot of classes are online, which is great for me because the more I can do from home, the better. I feel like this post is going to be a little bit shorter than normal, just because I wasn’t great at keeping track of what was going on besides work and school. I still got some stuff down, though, so let’s get started!
- Tarot Cards. I’ve always liked the artwork on tarot cards, and I’ve been using the Mystic Monday app. The artwork is really cool, and it gives me something to think about for the day.
- The Babysitter’s Club. I love this show so much! It’s really cute and if you haven’t seen it, you really need to!
- Unsolved Mysteries. I don’t know why it took me so long to watch it, but I’m glad I did! The mysteries are really interesting, and the theme song totally gave me chills.
- Cursed. I love this take on King Arthur!
- Person Of Interest. I remember watching this show years ago, and I don’t know why, but I just really wanted to watch it. I don’t think I ever got past the first or second season of it.
- I’ve been flipping through Dorie Greenspan’s cookbooks a lot. Baking: From My Home To Yours and Dorie’s Cookies are amazing, and I’m excited to make things from her other cookbooks.
- Reorganizing my apartment. It’s really easy to keep clean, but I just really feel like reorganizing everything.
- Continuing past the health information technology program. It’s going to be awhile before I’m finished with that program, and I don’t want to get ahead of myself. But it is something that’s crossed my mind.
- Unfinished: Deep South. I love this podcast, which is about the lynching of Isadore Banks.
- Missing In Alaska. This is another podcast, and it’s about two Congressman who went missing in Alaska back in 1972. I’m still working my way through all of the available episodes, but it’s really interesting so far.
- Folklore. I LOVE this album! I’ve listened to it all the way through I don’t know how many times, and I know I’m not the only one.
- There’s one dream I remember and it’s pretty wacky but also horrible. I had a dream I tested positive for COVID, went to work anyway, and didn’t tell anyone I had it. I don’t know what was going on that I had that dream but at least it was just a dream.
- Public health programs. This kind of relates to staying in school, and if I do, it would be public health. I’m still not sure if it’s something I want to do, but there are a couple of programs that seem promising.
- Water. I don’t drink as much water as I should be drinking but I’m at least trying to drink some everyday.
- Veggie straws. I’ve really wanted these, for some reason, and while the 3 huge bags I had were a bit too much, at least I had plenty of them to eat.
- Nail polish thinner. I feel like I might have mentioned this at some point, but I’m really glad I have some! It means I can use my old Julep nail polish instead of tossing them in the trash.
- Printable planners. This has gotten me through summer school, and was a great way to keep track of assignments I needed to do for the week.
- Keeping up with homework. Mostly because of the planners mentioned above, but I’m just glad I was able to keep up with everything.
- Taking time for myself. It wasn’t easy, between taking 3 classes and working full-time, but I managed to take some time for myself. It kept me sane.
- I registered for fall classes! I’m taking astronomy, history, and human anatomy and physiology. Since it’s the fall semester, and it won’t be as condensed as summer classes, I’m hoping it won’t be as stressful.
- Getting settled into a study routine. It took a few weeks, but I eventually got settled in.
- Reading! I finally got back into reading. I haven’t been in a huge reading mood but it seems like that’s over, and I hope it stays that way.
- A new Taylor Swift album! I was surprised by this surprise album but I was also really excited, and Folklore is so good!
That’s all for today.
Stay safe, and enjoy your day,