Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Seven 2016 Releases I Never Got The Chance To Read
It seems like every year, there are always a bunch of books I want to read and never do. I don’t have a full 10 books today, because I really couldn’t come up with 10.
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows. I’ve wanted to read this for a while, but I never seem to get around to it. I know it’s not a 2016 release, but it’s still one I never got around to reading, even though I kept telling myself I would.
- Imprudence by Gail Carriger. I was so excited about it when it came out but never got around to it.
- Midnight Bites by Rachel Caine. Her Morganville Vampire series is one of my favorites, so when I saw she was doing a collection of the short stories, I knew I had to read it.
- Outrun The Moon by Stacey Lee. I really liked Under A Painted Sky, and I’m looking forward to reading Outrun The Moon so much!
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. I feel like I’ve heard a lot of good things about Truthwitch, and since I recently bought a copy at Barnes And Noble, I’m hoping I’ll actually read it.
- Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel. I did pick this one up and a few pages in, realized the audio book was going to work a lot better for me. I still need to listen to it, but hopefully, I’ll get to it this year.
- Empire Of Storms by Sarah J. Maas. I really like this series so far, and even though I still need to read Queen Of Shadows, I can’t wait to read Empire Of Storms.