Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Things I’m Grateful For
I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is so soon! I am looking forward to the food, though. And the Macy’s Parade! It’s not Thanksgiving otherwise. Here are ten things I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving.
- Blogging! It’s a really good outlet, and I get to talk about all of the books I’m reading. Plus, I get to find out about other books (that I probably wouldn’t have read otherwise) from other people.
- Friends! I know some very cool people and I am very glad they are a part of my life.
- My grandparents. I’m really close to my grandma (and I was close to my grandpa before he passed away), and I’m glad I have such a good relationship with them.
- A job I like. I know a lot of people aren’t that lucky, but not only am I grateful that I have a job, but that I like what I do.
- NaNoWriMo. This is my 11th year doing it, and I love the community. And I get to write something different every year- and it’s very different than what I write here on the blog.
- Harry Potter. I am eternally grateful for the world that J.K. Rowling created and it’s what got me into writing in the first place.
- Coffee. And tea, sometimes. But mostly coffee. I don’t think I could get through the day without coffee.
- Crochet. It’s fun! And not stressful. Except for when it is stressful. Which isn’t often, thankfully.
- Podcasts. I like hearing people talk about their lives, and I like that there are so many different podcasts I could try.
- Books! Obviously, I like books since I talk about them a lot. But they make me think and I can go somewhere without leaving my house and I can learn so many things from just a few hundred pages. They are pretty awesome.