Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Villains I Love To Hate
Villains. They’re the ones we love to hate, and I totally thought this one would be really easy. It turned out to be harder than I thought, and I’m not sure why. Here are 19 villains I love to hate!
- Umbridge from Harry Potter. As much as I hate Voldemort, and as horrible as the things he did were, I hated Umbridge more, and thought she was completely horrible.
- Queen Levana from The Lunar Chronicles. I understand why she acted the way she did, but she’s a really good villain.
- Tamlin from A Court Of Thorns And Roses. I’m not sure if he’s officially a villain, but he is in my book.
- The Library Of Alexandria in Ink And Bone. They are great villains, because of how they try to stamp out new inventions, and the control they have over books.
- The Shadow from Whirl by Emma Raveling. The Shadow- which is his official name- is such a good villain, and it’s because of why and how he became The Shadow.
- Sebastian and Valentine from The Mortal Instruments. Valentine, for trying to take over the Shadowhunter world, and Sebastian…honestly, I just feel like he should be on the list. It’s been a while since I’ve read the series, so I’m super fuzzy on the details (as in, I don’t remember them at all), but I’m going with the fact that they’re pretty good bad guys.
- The Darkling from the Grisha Trilogy. This is hard, because I actually like The Darkling, but still.
- Akito from Fruits Basket. Akito is not a good guy, because of the things that he’s done. And that’s why Akito made my list.
- A from Pretty Little Liars. I liked the books less and less, and eventually gave up- I think I gave up around book 9 or 10, but I LOVE the t.v. show. A is pretty villainous with the blackmail and horrible stuff that A does.
- President Snow from The Hunger Games. I hated Snow, but found him interesting at the same time.