Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR
I can’t believe it’s almost fall! It doesn’t feel like fall yet, but maybe in a month or two, it will start to feel as fall as it can get. Here’s what I want to read this fall.
- When Reason Breaks by Cindy Rodriguez. I’ve wanted to read it for a while.
- Midnight Bites by Rachel Caine. I absolutely LOVE the Morganville Vampires series, and yet, I still haven’t read this short story collection.
- Outrun The Moon by Stacy Lee. I’ve been looking forward to her next book ever since I read Under The Painted Sky, and I can’t wait to read it!
- Imprudence by Gail Carriger. It’s Gail Carriger! And I’ve had it for a while, but I still haven’t read it. Which I’ll definitely need to do this fall, because I need to catch up with Prudence and her friends.
- Queen Of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. I still haven’t read it, but I need to!
- Court of Fives by Kate Elliott. I heard about this book when I went to the book signing for Imprudence, and I was intrigued enough that I knew I wanted to read it.
- Mostly Void, Partially Stars and The Great Glowing Coils Of The Universe by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor. I am a huge Night Vale fan, and I’m really looking forward to reading the scripts of the first couple of years of the podcast.
- Tell Me Something True by Katherine Owen. I LOVED the first two books, and I really need to read this one.
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows. I keep telling myself I’m going to read it, but I never seem to do that! I hope I can read it this fall!
- The Wrath And The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. I’ve wanted to read it for a while, but when I saw that the audio was narrated by Ariana Delawari (who did a wonderful job narrating The Secret Sky), I knew I had to go with the audio book.
8 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR”
I still have yet to read Queen of Shadows too. I was trying to catch up in the series over the summer and lost my momentum. The Wrath and the Dawn and Outrun the Moon are also my radar too. Great list.
I was doing pretty good with the series for a while, but for some reason, I never continued it. I hope I get caught up soon, though.
The Wrath and The Dawn is SO GOOD! I hope you love it!
I hope I love it too! I’ve heard a lot of good things about it, which makes me a little hesitant to read it, but I’m going to have to get over that.
Great list! Queen of Shadows is my favorite in the Throne of Glass series and I absolutely loved The Wrath and the Dawn. The Orphan Queen sounds really interesting as well. I hope you get to all these, they sound great! 🙂
I hope so too!
Hope you enjoy Queen of Shadows!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-76/
I hope I do too!