Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Ten Random Facts About Me
For some bizarre reason, I don’t talk about myself on my blog. I used to, in the early days of the blog, but then I started sharing book reviews, and then it sort of stopped. As much as I tell myself that I’m going to do more non-book review posts and talk a little more about myself, it almost never happens. I went for the random fact method today, because that seemed fun.
- I love purple, and it’s my favorite color (though I’m partial to green, blue, black and pink), but I also really love bright colors. Especially when I’m crocheting- more often than not, my crochet projects have very brightly colored yarn. The brighter the better. And sparkles. If it’s bright and sparkly, I’m sold. Somehow, I went from my favorite color is purple, to sparkles and brightly colored, so to tie it all together, bright, sparkly purple is awesome.
- I LOVE the strudel from Hans & Harry. It’s the best strudel I’ve ever had in my entire life.
- My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper. I’ll drink any soda (not diet, if I’m going to have soda, I’m going to regular soda), but given the choice…the answer is always Dr. Pepper.
- I love animated movies. I don’t care that I’m a 30-year-old woman, I have no problem going to see anything animated…or for that matter…going into the Disney store.
- Sometimes I hate having curly hair, but more often than not, I love it…but if you tell me I should straighten it, I’ll probably glare at you.
- I don’t have a smartphone- which is sometimes nice, but sometimes not. I do, however, have a cellphone…so at least there’s that?
- As much as I love coffee- which I drink black, if I’m brewing a pot of coffee at home or work- I also love tea.
- I like tacos. And burritos. Actually, I like Mexican food a lot. It’s probably my favorite food ever.
- I’m really short- I’m only 4’10” so I’m just barely tall enough to go on rollercoasters. But I am tall enough…which is good, because I’ll go on pretty much anything.
- I dot all my i’s with hearts. Really, I do.
8 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Random Facts About Me”
It’s weird because I wouldn’t say Purple was my favorite color, but for some reason I am always drawn to it. Like my old phone and nook cases were all purple/lavender. My first pair of glasses were even purple. It’s a very nice color! Great Top Ten! 😀
Wow, it’s awesome that you were named after Alyssa Milano! I loved watching who’s the boss growing up! Great Top Ten! 😀
My Top Ten Tuesday!
Purple is definitely a great color!
Great post! Sparkly wool is amazing, I should definitely use it more often.
And I kinda get the curly hair thing, although mine is more of just “poof! GO EVERYWHERE AND GET STUCK IN EVERYTHING”. *sigh*
My TTT: https://hannahbanana98.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/10-bookish-facts-about-me/ 🙂
I definitely get the “poof! go everywhere and get stuck in everything” thing. Sparkly wool always seems to put me in a good mood.
Purple is my favourite colour too! I also love Disney and have very curly hair!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/top-ten-tuesday-65/
Disney and purple are awesome!
Oooh, tacos! I LIKE TACOS. I haven’t had a taco in years so thanks for reminding me and giving me a Mexican food craving. XD And eeep, Disney movies are THE BEST. Also I don’t have a smartphone either! OR ANY PHONE. I hate phones and avoid them like the plague basically, bahahhha.
Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!
I hate talking on the phone! People seem genuinely confused by my lack of a smartphone and how I manage to survive without one, lol. I hope you get your tacos!