Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Beach Reads
It definitely summer, and it’s also time for another beach reads post! It seems like most days of the year could be a beach day for me (and yet, I can’t actually remember the last time I actually went to the beach), but these are definitely the books I want to read outside this summer!
- Perfect Lies by Kiersten White. I’ve wanted to read it for a while, but I have yet to do that. I will have to re-read the first one, since I don’t remember what happened, but that’s not going to stop me!
- The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick. This seems like a good beach read! I loved The Boy Next Door (which is also a good beach read), and I’m positive the same will go for this book.
- Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler. In general, Sarah Ockler seems like a good author for a beach read, and this one seems like an especially good choice.
- Mouse Guard: Spring 1153 by David Petersen. Mouse Guard is absolutely adorable, and this graphic novel series is a good choice for a beach read.
- UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn. Fairy tale re-tellings scream beach read to me, and this book (which is about the descendent of the Brothers Grimm) seems like a good book to have at the beach!
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Gilbraith. Mysteries are good beach reads!
- Imprudence by Gail Carriger. Generally speaking, Gail Carriger books are good beach reads, and even though this book doesn’t come out until mid-July, it will make for a good beach read.
- Midnight Bites by Rachel Caine. This Morganville Vampire short story collection is going to be a very good beach read.
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West. Kasie West in another author who’s books are good beach reads. This one seems like no exception.
- Red Hot Rain by Rachel Caine. I know I’ve included another one of her books, but it’s another Weather Wardens book, and those are perfect beach reads.