Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Teens I’d Love To Revisit As Adults
A lot of times, when I finish a book, I want to know what happens to the characters! Here are some characters I’d love to see as adults, plus one I’d love to see as a teen!
- Pretty much every Harry Potter character! I’d love to them as adults (like an actual story, and not the random bits and pieces we get from Pottermore and stuff), and I’d even love to see the adults as teens! At least we’re getting to read the script for HP & The Cursed Child this summer!
- I’d love see more of Valek from the Study/Soulfinders series as a kid. The flashbacks we’ve been getting aren’t enough!
- Samantha from Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone. I just want to know how she’s doing!
- Gabi from Gabi, A Girl In Pieces by Isabel Quintero. Gabi is such a unique character, and has such an interesting voice that I really want to see what she’d be up to, like, 10 years from now to see how her life is going.
- Sami and Fatimah from The Secret Sky by Atia Abawi. I just want to know if they’re still together. That’s all I want to know.
- Madeline from Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. I really felt for Maddie, particularly at the end of the book, and I sort of wonder how her relationship with her mom is now, and how she’s doing physically and mentally after the end of the book.
- Kristin from None Of The Above by I.W. Gregorio. I just want to check in with Kristin and see how she’s doing.
- Quinn from All-American Boys by Jason Reynolds and Brandon Kiely. I just want to know if the events of the book have really stuck with Quinn, and how much it changed his life.
- Carly from Joyride by Anna Banks. I just want to know what happened with her parents, and if she and her brother ever got reunited with their parents.
- Sierra from Shadowshaper by Daniel Jose Older. After everything that happens in the book…and with how great of a character Sierra is, I’d love a novella or something showing what’s going on in her adult life.