Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Bookish People You Should Follow On Social Media
For some reason, I don’t follow a lot of bookish things on social media, but there are some awesome things on pinterest, and some really cool people on twitter. Here are 10 people you should check out!
I’m on Pinterest a lot. Not really in the bookish sense, but it’s awesome for crochet and food stuff! There are still some awesome bookish things on Pinterest though. Besides, food and reading go hand-in-hand for me, so there’s that. You can find me pinning under wingecreature!
- Kami Garcia. She has tons of interesting pins, some about her books, others about writing. You can find her here.
- Christy Nichols, The Reader Bee. She has awesome pins. You can find her here.
- I love this bookish pinterest board.
- And also this one.
- In general, I would recommend Book Riot (their podcasts and blog is pretty awesome) but their book fetish board on pinterest is so cool. It makes me want all the things.
I’m not on twitter much- it’s mostly links to blog posts, and I randomly tweet during Walking Dead and Once Upon A Time…I guess I’m more of a follower but I do like seeing what other people are tweeting! You can find me @wingedcreature!
- Nnedi Okorafor has some awesome tweets.
- Maureen Johnson. She’s pretty awesome and she’s absolutely hysterical.
- Rainbow Rowell. If you’re not following her on twtiter, you should be.
- Gail Carriger is also pretty awesome.
- Elizabeth Wein’s twitter is really interesting, but her website is even more interesting.