Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books I Love But Haven’t Talked About In A Long Time
There are so many books I feel like I haven’t talked about in so long! I’m always reading new books, and there are periods where I talk about the same books over and over, so it’s actually really fun to talk about the books I haven’t talked about in a long time.
- The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa. I used to talk about this series all the time, and it felt like I was also including it in old TTT’s. I love how technology and faeries collide in this world, and I think I’ve long overdue for a re-read.
- Hate List by Jennifer Brown. This book was such an emotional read for me, and even though I read it over 4 years ago, I think it deals with such an important topic.
- Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine. I love this series, and I can’t wait to read the short story collection, because I just really love this world.
- Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins. This series is so different than some of the other angel series I’ve read! It’s awesome because it’s about demons, and Anna is so much more innocent than I thought she’d be, but I really like that about her.
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. This is one of my favorite series, and it makes me cry every single time. It makes me feel so nostalgic and I need to talk about it more!
- Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. Anna is just awesome, why do I not talk about this book more?
- Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent. It’s a paranormal series that’s about banshees, what’s not to like? And I love that you see Kaylee working with her friends!
- Wings by Aprilynne Pike. I just love how the faeries in this world are sort of like plants, and how faeries bloom in different seasons.
- Reason To Breathe by Rebecca Donovan. It’s been a while since I’ve read this series, but it is one of my favorites, even though it always makes me cry.
- The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. This is not the only book on the list that made me cry, but I felt for Lennie, and I felt like I was along for the ride!
6 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Love But Haven’t Talked About In A While”
OML I love Anna and the French kiss, I’ve read it so many times.
I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve read it!
this is a great list! anna and the french kiss and the sky is everywhere are two that I really love as well!
here’s my TTT!
they’re definitely two of my favorites!
Yay for Anna! I have still yet to read any Jandy Nelson (I know, I suck) but that’s the book I’m pretty sure I’ll start with first
The Sky Is Everywhere is such a great book! It’s a great book of hers to star off with!