Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR
There are a lot of books I want to read this spring, and it was a little hard picking just ten. These ten are the ones at the top of my list!
- The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey. The movie trailer really made me want to read the book! Which has been sitting on my shelf for at least 2 or 3 years. I am very determined to read it, and soon!
- Among The Janeites by Deborah Yaffe. This look at the Jane Austen fandom looks really cool!
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris. I’m pretty sure I’ve read the first two or three Sookie Stackhouse books, but that was well before I started blogging, but I did buy the e-book on sale ages ago, and when I was randomly looking through my TBR on goodreads, I thought spring might be a good time to re-read it!
- The Heart Of Betrayal by Mary Pearson. Somehow, I never got around to reading it last year, and I really need to read it before the next book comes out!
- Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy by Karen Abbott. I’ve heard a lot about this book, and considering I really like history, this book seems up my alley!
- Actually, pretty much any of the non-fiction I have on my shelves. Why do I not read more non-fiction?
- Night Study by Maria V. Snyder. I can’t wait to see what’s going on with Yelena!
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera. This book seems like a book I’d like- even though books about characters who are dealing with the suicide of a loved one are hit-or-miss for me, I’m still intrigued with this one.
- Mouse Guard: Spring 1153 by David Petersen. It’s warrior mice! And the first two were absolutely adorable, and I just need to read this one.
- A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I really want to read it! I’ve heard a lot about it, and I really liked Throne Of Glass, so I definitely need to read it!
8 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR”
All of these are on my general TBR list! I seriously need to start on the Remnant chronicles as I’ve heard so many great things! Lovely TBR:)
The Kiss Of Deception is so good! I hope you like it!
Awesome list! I loved ACOTAR and Heart of Betrayal– hope you do, too!
Thanks! I hope I love them too!
I took my little brother to The Fifth Wave and now I really want to read the book. I think it’d be a great book for when I have a gap in heavier stuff. Especially since now I’m curious as to what’s going to be happening in the next one.
I’m definitely looking forward to seeing the movie and reading the book. The trailer looked really cool!
Definitely start getting into that non-fiction!!! You would be surprised at how addictive they can actually be! I highly recommend “Real Men Wear Beige” by Don Alfredano (http://realmenwearbeige.com/).The book follows the author’s stay in various prisons throughout New York (including Rikers Island). I think the author does a really great job at exposing some shocking truths about prison life as well as sharing his fears and emotions throughout. The book reads like fiction and it’s hard to put down. It’s a must read for sure especially for those who are hesitant to enter into the “nonfiction” world. Would love to hear what you think. Happy spring reading!
Real Men Wear Beige sounds really good! I’ll definitely have to read it!