Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten 2015 Releases I Didn’t Get A Chance To Read
It seems like every year, there are book I want to read, and never get to, so I’m hoping this year, I’ll get to read the following books!
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. A society divided by the color of your blood sounds super-interesting. I wanted to get to it, but I just never got the chance to read it.
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows. I loved her Incarnate trilogy, and was really excited about The Orphan Queen. I definitely want to get to it this year!
- Black Dove, White Raven by Elizabeth Wein. I liked Code Name Verity, and loved Rose Under Fire, and so I knew I had to read Black Dove, White Raven!
- All The Rage by Courtney Summers. I bought this recently, so hopefully, I’ll read it soon.
- Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge. I am very interested in Crimson Bound after reading Cruel Beauty last year. I’ve had a copy from the library for weeks, and yet, I still haven’t picked it up. I’ll try to read it before I have to return it, but if I don’t, I’ll just have to get it later.
- The Heart Of Betrayal by Mary Pearson. I need to read it! The Kiss Of Deception was awesome, and I don’t know why I haven’t read it, because I was so excited about it!
- The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I forgot it came out last year, but after loving The Boy Next Door, I was so excited when I saw there was going to be another book set in the same world!
- George by Alex Gino. I’ve heard so much about George, and it seems like an awesome book.
- Six Of Crows by Leah Bardugo. I started this one, but wasn’t in the mood for it, so I set it aside. I need to pick it back up because I loved her Grisha trilogy, and any book set in that world is worth reading!
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. I LOVED Fangirl so much, and there was a lot of fangirling when I found out that Rowell was writing Carry On. This was another book I started, and set aside. It’s Carry On, and I wanted to read it at the right time. I’m pretty sure I’ll read it this year!
14 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2015 Releases I Didn’t Get A Chance To Read”
Nice list! Red Queen wasn’t worth it for me but for sure read Six of Crows!
I’ll definitely have to read Six Of Crows, it looks so good!
All The Rage, sounds SO GOOD! Great List!
My TTT! 😀
It does! Thanks!
Red Queen was on my list this week too!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/top-ten-tuesday-39/
I’m glad I’m not the only one who hasn’t read it!
Oh me too!
I really want to read The Boy Most Likely To, too! I’m sure it will be good.
I hope it is just as good as My Life Next Door!
Wonderful list of books you still need to get to. I have read a few of these myself – Red Queen, All the Rage, The Boy Most Likely, George and Six of Crows. I LOVED Six of Crows, it was one of my top reads last year and I am now so excited for the sequel. I also loved My Life Next Door, so I had to get to The Boy Most Likely. I enjoyed it, but didn’t think it was as good as MLND. All the Rage was so good, I was so surprised by that book. I admit to not being a fan of Red Queen, even though everyone else seemed to love it. A lot of the others are ones I still want to get to in 2016 myself.
I hope you manage to get to some of these soon, and that you enjoy them 🙂 Here’s my TTT, if you want to check out my list.
I hope I get to read some of them soon too!
Red Queen, George, Six Of Crows and Carry On are really good! A lot of the other titles are on my TBR as well.
I just got Red Queen from the library, and I can’t wait to read it!
I hope you enjoy it!