Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Harry Potter Things I Want To Crochet
This week, we get to pick our own topic, so I thought I would about two of my favorite things: crochet and Harry Potter. What better way to talk about them than to talk about Harry Potter crochet things? All of the links go to where you can find the pattern, if you’re interested in making it yourself.
- The Luna Lovegood Scarf. Okay, so maybe I made this scarf already, but I want to make another one! It’s the one on the left, in the collage above. I really want to do it in different colors. Maybe I could do it in house colors? That could look pretty cool.
- The Sorting Hat. It looks totally awesome, and I want it now.
- Harry Potter House Scarves. I have one a friend made for me (in Hufflepuff colors), and I have a cowl in Hufflepuff colors that I made a while back (the one on the right, pictured above), but I have yet to make any. I will have to make the full set one of these days.
- Crochet Fluffy. Who wouldn’t want a crochet Fluffy?
- Crochet Mandrakes. It would be so cool to have a crochet mandrake.
- Luna’s Radish Earrings. I’d have to do clip-ons, since I don’t have pierced ears, but this would be awesome.
- A Snowy Owl. I want to have Hedwig. And since real owls are out of the question, a crochet one will have to do.
- Dobby. Dobby is the most awesome house elf ever.
- The Ron Weasley Animal Crackers Hat. I totally remember the hat from the movie, and it wasn’t until I came across the pattern that I knew how much I wanted one!
- There’s even a crochet time turner! I would wear this so much if I actually had it. I’d better start crocheting!