Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Series I Have YET To Finish
This week is all about series I haven’t finished. It was harder than I expected, because I had the hardest time remembering what series I have and haven’t finished. At one point, I had a spreadsheet going of series I’ve finished and how far along I was in the unfinished series, but I can’t remember the last time I actually updated it. Still, I managed to come up with 10 series that I really want to finish (but haven’t).
- Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes. Mostly because there’s no information on the next book, which makes it hard to finish the series. I hope it comes out soon, because I really want to know what happens. It’s such a cool re-telling of Alice In Wonderland.
- Angels’ Blood by Nalini Singh. I really liked the first one, but I haven’t picked up any of the other books. It’s a long series, so it will be a while before I finish it.
- The Atman City series by Michelle Reed. I’ve read the first couple and really liked them, but kind of forgot about the series until I was working on this post. I definitely like it enough to read the next book once it comes out.
- The Remnant Chronicles by Mary Pearson. I have The Heart Of Betrayal, which I have yet to read, but I am excited to read it, because I really like this series.
- The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. I really need to see when the 3rd book is coming out, because I’ve really liked this series.
- Splintered by A.G. Howard. Mostly because of the covers but also because it’s a really cool take on Alice In Wonderland.
- The Tudor Witch Trilogy by Victoria Lamb. I really liked the first two books, and now I just need to read the last one. It’s great combination of the paranormal and historical fiction.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I am so excited about Winter, and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
- The Queen Of The Tearling by Erika Johansen. I liked this one, and I’m curious to see where things go. It’s a fantasy with a post-apocalyptic feel, and I really need to know what happened to make the world change so much.
- Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder. I am so glad there’s another series about Yelena and Valek, and I feel like I’m catching up with old friends. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
- Fruits Basket. I keep saying I am going to finish, but I never do. One of these days, I will.