Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession
I really thought that this would be a hard one, since I don’t pay a lot of attention to when I actually get books, so I went with ten that I remember getting recently. Thankfully, I had no trouble, so here are the books that I got recently!
Books I Bought:
- The Color Purple. I got on the Kindle app for 9 cents, plus I’ve wanted to read it for a while.
- Heart Of Betrayal by Mary Pearson. I picked this one up at the book signing I went to last week, and I am so excited about reading it, especially since The Kiss Of Deception is awesome!
From The Library:
- The Heir by Kiera Cass. I can’t wait to see where the story goes!
- When The Elephants Dance by Tess Urisa Holthe. I just couldn’t get into it, which makes me a little sad that I ended up DNF-ing it because it seemed interesting. We just didn’t work out.
- Blue Diary by Alice Hoffman. I’ve read a few of her books, and really liked them, but I’m not completely into it, because I find the random switch in narrators to be really confusing and irritating. I’m pretty sure I’ll end up DNF-ing it.
- Project 17 by Laurie Faria Stolarz. I hope it’s as creepy as it sounds!
- How To Say Goodbye In Robot by Natalie Standiford. This YA contemporary about friendship and family secrets seems right up my alley!
- None Of The Above by I.W. Gregorio. I’m reading this now, and even though I’m not finished yet, it’s totally awesome, and I’m glad I picked it up!
- Joyride by Anna Banks. I got this one from Audible, and I can’t wait to listen to it!
- Pretty much everything from Audio Book Sync. I always forget but this year I actually remembered! (Also: having them text me reminders for when new books are available helps).