Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag
I can’t believe it’s summer! I know it’s not officially summer, but it’s close enough for me! I’m super-excited about summer reading this year, much more than normal. These are the books I want to have in my beach bag this summer.
The Dystopic & Paranormal Reads
- Control by Lydia Kang
- ACID by Emma Pass
- Working Stiff by Rachel Caine
The “This Book Screams Beach Read” Books
- When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer Smith
- Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
The Weird, Creepy Thrillers
- Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
- The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes
- City Of Saints And Madmen by Jeff Vandermeer
- House Of Leaves by Mark Danielewski