Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Authors I Really Want To Meet
I have no idea how I managed to pick ten (a few were really easy) since I want to meet so many authors. Books are magical, and meeting the people behind the books would be awesome but also scary, because I totally have this image of who they are, and what if I meet them and am all disappointed? But still, it would be pretty awesome to meet the following people.
- J.K. Rowling. Of course I want to meet her! Harry Potter changed my life, and my life would be awesome if I could meet her.
- Rachel Caine. I love her books and it would be awesome to meet her.
- John Green. Meeting him would be fun!
- Alison Weir. I’d love to talk to her about history. Seriously, I would.
- Neal Shusterman. Going off of his Unwind series, he seems like he’d be interesting to talk to.
- Jane Austen. If I could go back in time and meet her, I totally would.
- Lauren DeStefano. I follow her on Twitter, and she seems like she’d be cool to talk to.
- Maya Angelou. I know I can’t meet her now, but having read her autobiographies…she had quite the life, and I just wish I had the chance to meet her.
- Toni Morrison. It’s Toni Morrison, who wouldn’t want to meet her?
- Jessi Kirby. I love her books, and I don’t know why I want to meet her but I really, really do.
10 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Authors I Really Want To Meet”
Jane Austen would be a cool one! Great list 🙂 My TTT
Jane Austen would be a cool one!
I absolutely love that you chose Rowling because she’s such an amazing writer and she seems like a pretty great person.
Top Ten Tuesday
She does seem like an awesome person, and she is definitely an amazing writer!
I would love to meet J.K. Rowling as well, my life would be complete then! Lovely list you have here!
My life would definitely be complete if I met JK Rowling!
Oooh I bet Rachel Caine would be awesome! I posted here: https://lipsyy.wordpress.com/2015/05/12/top-ten-tuesday-why-arent-we-friends-yet/
She seems like so much fun!
Alison Weir would be fun to talk to. I’ve loved all the books of hers I’ve read and she definitely knows her history!
She does know her history! I’d love to know her research process