Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read
Books that I will probably never read…I never really thought about it, but with as much as I read, and as huge as my TBR list is, there are books I will probably never get to. Which makes me sad, but that’s how it goes.
- Pretty much anything by Sarah Dessen. I’ve tried a few of her books, but only got a few pages in before I had to DNF it.
- Dear Mr. Potter. I want to read it, but it would appear that copies are no longer being sold. Which is sad, because I’d love to read it.
- Days Of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor. This is another one I want to read, but every single time I try, I can’t get into it. Maybe one of these days I’ll actually be able to finish it.
- 50 Shades, which I want to form my own opinion on…but every time I think about it, I start feeling guilty about wanting to read it.
- Feathermore by Lucy Swing. I’ve had this book (and the second one) for a while, but I really can’t see myself getting to it anytime soon.
- Whisper Of Light/Circle Of Light by Jennifer DeLucy. I liked the first one, but it was a little too philosophical for me, and I can’t see myself finishing it.
- Suppressed by Kira Saito. Overall, I like the series, but at this point, I’m not sure if I care enough to keep reading.
- Princess Diaries. For the same reasons as the Arelia LaRue series…I like it, I just don’t know if I care enough to keep reading…even though I only have the last couple of books to go.
- Fruits Basket. I want to finish it up, but when I tried to find the last 9, it looked like they were out of print. But that was a few years ago, so maybe they’re back in print now.
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. I have all of them, but I’m finding it hard to read anything by Cassandra Clare right now…I feel overwhelmed and slightly irritated by all of the Shadowhunter books, and it’s enough to make me not want to read this series, even though it looks awesome.