Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Characters I’d Like To Check In With
Sometimes when I finish a book, I wonder how the characters are doing, and this list is all about that! Some characters stay with you long after closing the book, and some I really need to know are doing okay.
- Tally and Lincoln from The Truth In Lies series by Katherine Owen. It seems like there’s a good possibility of another book about these two, but that’s not stopping me from wanting to know how things are working out for them after how the second book ended.
- Kendra from the Ondine series by Emma Raveling. I want to know how the elemental community is doing after the war with the Shadow is over.
- Anna and St. Clair. I need to know all about their wedding, and I need to know that they had their happily ever after, even though I know they’ve had it.
- The entire gang from K.A. Tucker’s Ten Ten Breaths series. I need to know how they’re all doing, especially Kacey and Livie.
- Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I really want to know what life is like for Cath now that Simon Snow is over.
- Emma from the Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan. I just need to know she’s okay and happy and at peace with everything that happened to her.
- Rowan from Me Since You by Laura Weiss. She’s another character that I need to know is doing okay.
- Lennie from The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. I pretty much want to know what’s up with Lennie.
- Valerie from Hate List by Jennifer Brown. I want to see how she’s doing, because I’ve wondered how she’d be doing after graduating from high school and everything that happened.
- The characters from The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I really want to know how the Circus is going. I really do.
- And of course, I need to know how everyone from the Harry Potter series is doing. I know JKR has revealed bits and pieces about what happened to the characters after the series has ended, but that’s not going to stop me from wanting to know how they’re doing!