Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten 2014 Releases I Wanted To Read But Didn’t Get To
I always get really excited about all of the new books that are coming out, but I am so bad about actually reading a lot of them when they come out. There are so many awesome looking books that came out last year that I really wish I had the chance to read. But there’s always this year, and I really want to read these 10 books!
- Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger. I just love Gail Carriger, and I wish I had the chance to read the third book in her Finishing School series.
- Talon by Julie Kagawa. After seeing her take on fairies and vampires, I can’t wait to see what Kagawa does with dragons!
- Atlantia by Ally Condie. I am very much intrigued by an Atlantis re-telling.
- Unraveled by Gennifer Albin. I really like the idea of girls who can weave time, and I really want to see how it all ends!
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins. I’ve been meaning to read it for ages, and yet I never seem to get around to it…
- The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare. I actually didn’t realize it came it this year, because I feel like I’ve been hearing about it for ages. Still, I’m curious to see what a non-Shadow-Hunter-World book looks like.
- The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings. I like the idea of a world where the murder rate is higher than the birthrate.
- To All The Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han. Basically, I want to read it because it’s by Jenny Han (but love letters going to people who were never meant to see them also caught my interest).
- Homemade Decadence by Joy the Baker. I never got to look through it because I never actually bought a copy of it, but I really want it! I love her first cookbook, and I am utterly confident that this will be a great addition to the cookbook collection I already have!
- Illusions Of Fate by Kiersten White. Mostly because it’s Kiersten White but any book that is Downton Abbey meets Cassandra Clare is bound to get my attention.
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2014 Releases I Wanted To Read But Didn’t Get To”
Illusions of Fate was one of my top books of 2014! You should definitely get to it! And I haven’t gotten to Atlantia yet, either.
I’m really looking forward to both books. I just got Atlantia from the library, so I’m excited to start reading it!