Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2014
I read a bunch of new (to me) authors this year, and these are the ten authors I want to read more of next year!
- Colleen Oakes. I love her Queen Of Hearts saga so much! I’m so looking forward to reading the next book in that series.
- Laura Weiss. Me Since You is one of my favorite books that I’ve read this year. I was a complete mess after reading this book, but it’s stuck with me ever since I read it.
- Scott Craven. His Dead Jed series is a lot of fun to read.
- Rachel Tafoya. Night House is one of the more interesting YA paranormal books I’ve read in a while, and I can’t wait to read a lot more of her books.
- Nalini Singh. Why did I not start reading her before? Why?
- Yvonne Ventresca. I LOVED Pandemic. It’s realistically scary, but still an awesome book.
- Rosamund Hodge. Cruel Beauty is such a great book, and I’m looking forward to the companion book coming out next year.
- Mary Roach. She makes science fun and interesting and funny.
- Victoria Lamb. Witches, the paranormal and the Tudors go really well together in her Tudor Witch trilogy.
- Tracy Clark. Scintillate is one of the more unique paranormal books I’ve read, mostly because there’s a trigger for the suddenly acquired paranormal abilities.