Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books I’d Like To Read This Winter
Winter reading list time! Not that I ever stick to these lists, but I’m hoping to read at least one of the books on my list this winter. I haven’t done much reading this month, but I really want to get more reading done this winter!
- Anne Boleyn: Henry VIII’s Obsession by Elizabeth Norton. I really need to read some non-fiction, and this Anne Boleyn biography is definitely on the list.
- Perils Of Pleasure by Julie Ann Long. I keep telling myself I’m going to read it, so hopefully, I’ll read it in what passes for winter in San Diego.
- Sweet Shadows by Tera Lynn Childs. I really need to finish this series that’s a Medusa re-telling.
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I’m kind of not sure if I’m ready to jump into another Cassandra Clare series, but I’ve heard such good things that I also really want to read it.
- School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins. I really liked Hex Hall, and yet, I have not yet read the spin-off yet.
- Renegade by Cambria Hebert. I really need to finish this series. After re-reading the first three books because I only vaguely remember what happened.
- Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I so need to know what people are talking about with this one.
- Sever by Lauren DeStefano. I want to know how it ends, and why Rhine seems to be so special.
- Jesus Land by Julia Scheeres. I listened to A Thousand Lives, also written by Scheeres, and liked it, so I’m curious about her own memoir.
- Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld. I’m intrigued by this story within a story.