Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get
It’s a good thing I read a lot of series, because that makes this list so much easier! But also hard, because, because how how am I supposed to pick just 10? These are the sequels I’m looking forward to reading the most!
- I need the rest of the Guild Hunter’s series by Nalini Singh! I really liked the first one and while I don’t normally stick with romance series, this is one I want to keep reading.
- Breaker by Emma Raveling. After the way the 3rd book ended, I need to read this one now. The cliffhanger ending has been driving me insane!
- Unraveled by Gennifer Albin.
- Winter by Marissa Meyer. I’m hoping a miracle happens and this one comes out soon. I know I’ll get through the next year or so until it comes out but that seems so far away and I want to read it now!
- Dangerous Deception by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. Why is this not out yet? I want to know what’s going on with Ridley and Link.
- Charmed by Michelle Krys. I really liked Hexed, and it’s natural I’d want to read Charmed to see what Indie’s up to.
- The Heart Of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson. So, the first book, The Kiss Of Deception is in the running for one of my favorite books this year, and I know The Heart Of Betrayal is going to be just as awesome.
- The Life And Times Of Jamie Lee Coleman by Michael Glasscock. I really like this historical fiction series, and I need to read this third one soon!
- The Fury by Colleen Oakes. I don’t read many Alice In Wonderland re-tellings, but I really recommend this series, and I can’t wait to read this book.
- The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter. I really just need to finish this series. I don’t know know why I haven’t read it yet!
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get”
When I heard WINTER was 2015, I swear a piece of my soul dried up, shriveled away, and vanished forever. SOON THOUGH VERY SOON.
I know I make it until release date for Winter, but I still want it now!