Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Characters I Want To Have Their Own Books
Sometimes, I wonder what it would be like to see a book told by one of the other characters. It definitely took some time, because it was hard for me to figure out who should get their own book! I was surprised that I came up with 10, because there are a lot of characters I like, but I don’t know that I’d want them to have their own book.
- Harry Potter, as told by Ron and/or Hermione. I’d love to see what Hogwarts was like for both of them, and I wonder how different the story would be if they told it.
- The Night Circus, as told by the Circus. I don’t know how this would work, but if the Circus could narrate, I’d love to see what story it would tell.
- The Summer I Turned Pretty, as told by Jeremiah and Conrad. I know they get chapters later on in the series (if I remember correctly) but I’d love to see their side of the story.
- Anna And The French Kiss, as told by Etienne St. Clair. Part of doesn’t want to see his story, because what if it doesn’t live up to expections? But I also love him enough that I kind of want to see things from his side.
- The Sky Is Everywhere, as told by Bailey. I really want to know more about the ever-elusive Bailey. I know a whole book about Bailey would be much different than the random memories we get, but I want a book about Bailey.
- Poison Study, as told by Valek. I would LOVE for Valek to have his own book! Seriously, he’s one of my favorite characters from that series.
- You Look Different In Real Life by Jennifer Castle. I’d love for any of the other characters to get their own book, because I found them so much interesting than Justine.
- The Fair Assassins Series, as told by Anne, the Duchess Of Brittany. Mostly for a different perspective, and I’d love to get inside her head. I’ve found her so interesting, and I’d love to read a book about her!
- The Selection, as told by Prince Maxon. I want to see his change up close and personal, and what it’s really like for him to have to deal with the process of choosing his wife.
- Shadow And Bone, as told by the Darkling. Is it weird that I want the Darkling to have his own book? Like, a prequel book, so that we could really see how he became the Darkling.