Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books I Want To Re-Read
I don’t re-read a lot but sometimes, I come across books that are just so amazing that I all I want to do is read it over and over. These are those books.
- Harry Potter. It feels like I talk about HP a lot (probably because I do) but this series is my all-time favorite to read over and over. It has stuck-on-a-deserted-island with one book status. And the one book I’d save if my house caught on fire status.
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. This is another one I love to re-read, because sometimes, I just need to feel nostalgic about summer.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I’ve only read it the one time, but I’m long overdue for a re-read.
- Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I just love Anna and St. Clair.
- Ten Tiny Breaths series by K.A. Tucker. I love the entire series, and I really couldn’t pick just one book, but I LOVE this series so freaking much.
- The Crown/The Wonder by Colleen Oakes. I love what she does in this Alice In Wonderland re-telling, and I love that it’s a darker version of Wonderland.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I love Cinder, and it’s a book I really need to read again soon.
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. I don’t read a lot of fantasy, but this one really stands out- it’s so vivid and unique, and I love that I’m not reminded of medieval Europe.
- Soulless by Gail Carriger. It’s been a while since I’ve listened to it, and I think it’s time to listen to again! It’s such a fun book to listen to, mostly because Alexia’s hysterical.
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. I just like seeing Tally change so much, and as far as dystopic series go, this one deserves so much more attention!