Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books On My Fall To Read List
So, I’ve been in a bit of a reading slump lately- which I think I may be coming out of- so working on a fall to-read list seems a little weird, but I’m also hoping that at least one of the following books will help me out.
- Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis. I’ve added this one to my currently reading shelf, so technically, I’m reading it…even though I actually haven’t started yet. But I’m still excited to read this one ever since I first heard about, and I’m really looking forward to reading the advance copy I have!
- You Look Different In Real Life by Jennifer Castle. I’m really intrigued by the idea of a movie being made about a few kids every few years…I think it’d be great to listen to, but it’ll have to wait until I have some time to listen to an audio book.
- Silk Is For Seduction by Loretta Chase. I’ve been meaning to read more Loretta Chase, and I’ve had this one for ages.
- Isla And The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. I just need a cute, fun YA contemporary romance, and I think Isla fits the bill perfectly.
- City Of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. Right now, I’m in a YA paranormal mood, plus, I want to see how some things get resolved.
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith. I really need to read more Jennifer E. Smith.
- Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols. I also need to read more Jennifer Echols, and I think this music-centered book is right up my alley.
- Angels’ Blood by Nalini Singh. I’ve heard such good things about her books that it’s about time I start reading her!
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. I’ve been really nervous to read this book, but I’m going to have to get over it, and read it this fall.
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein. I’ve been meaning to read this book for ages, and I need to stop putting it off.