Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Authors I’ve Read One Book From And Need To Read More Of
I have a tendency to read every book an author has written, so it was quite the challenge to come up with 10 authors I’ve only read one book from! But, there are some authors who I really need to read more of, so here are my 10 authors!
- Jennifer Echols. I’ve only read Such A Rush, and I LOVED it, so I have no idea why I haven’t read her other books yet.
- Jennifer E. Smith. I loved Statistical Probability Of First Sight, and yet, I have yet to read her other books.
- Emma Raveling. I read Whirl, the first book in her Ondine series ages ago, but for some crazy and unknown reason, I haven’t finished the series yet.
- I’m looking forward to reading the rest of Splintered series by A.G. Howard.
- I’ve read Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, but I’m terrified to read her other books- especially Eleanor & Park- because I feel like I won’t like them the way I loved Fangirl.
- Makiia Lucier. A Death-Struck Year is one of my favorites so far, and I really want another book by Lucier to come out soon!
- I’m really looking forward to reading more books by Abbi Glines. Why have I not read her other books?
- After reading Me Since You, I’ve decided that I need to read more Laura Wiess.
- And I feel the same way about Leila Sales after reading This Song Will Save Your Life.
- Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara is another favorite, and I really want her to come out with another book, because I know it’ll be just as awesome as Lovely, Dark and Deep.