Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books About Friendship
This week’s list is all about friendship, which is pretty awesome! Sometimes, friendships are my favorite part of whatever book I’m reading, and I think I’ve put together a pretty great list of books that have some awesome friendships!
- My Best Friend, Maybe by Caela Carter. I just finished the ARC, and it’s one of the first books I thought of. I really liked seeing how former best friends sort of became friends again.
- Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. I love the friendship that Roar and Aria have, and it’s one of my favorite things about this entire series.
- Harry Potter. There are many amazing things about Harry Potter, and there are so many awesome friendships in the book. From the Marauders to the DA to Harry, Ron and Hermione…friends are definitely important!
- the Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine. This series is about all sorts of things, but I love the friendships between Eve, Michael, Claire and Shane.
- The Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins. I love how Anna and her group of friends came together to do what they needed to do.
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. I just love how Ana found some awesome friends who accepted her even though she wasn’t like everyone else.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I know this book has all kinds of things going on but I love the friendship that Juliette and Kenji have.
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales. I love that Elise and Vicky become such good friends by the end of the book.
- Soulless by Gail Carriger. Ivy and Alexia as best friends crack me up. As do Alexia and Lord Akeldama.
- Ten Tiny Breaths/One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker. Livie and and Kasey are sisters, but they’re also really close and seem to be best friends. Which is totally awesome.