Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Characters Who…I Would Love To Be Friends With
I kind of love these fill-in-the-blank topics, where we get to pick our top ten books in x genre or all of the other ones that have been done. There are so many characters I’d love to be friends with, and I could go on and on about which characters would be awesome friends, but I somehow manage to narrow it down to ten!
- Hermione from Harry Potter. Because we all need a Hermione in our lives.
- And…everyone also needs a Luna! I just love how eccentric Luna is, and how okay she is with herself.
- Evie from Paranormalcy. She seems like she’d be fun to hang out with, and I’m sure we’d bond over all things pink and sparkly…and awesome t.v, of course.
- Cath from Fangirl. I think we’d be great friends, and we could even write fanfiction together! We have a lot in common.
- Ana from Incarnate. Because she really needs a friend, and I’d just want her to know she has a friend in me.
- Sophie from Hex Hall. She’s pretty sarcastic, and I think she’d be a fun person to be friends with.
- Joanne from Weather Wardens. She’d be a great person to shop with, and I could totally use her fashion advice. Assuming, of course, that nothing weird is going on with the weather…which isn’t likely, considering it’s Joanne.
- Eliza from A World Away. I’m pretty sure we’d be good friends, assuming we’d actually cross paths. Which probably isn’t going to happen, considering she’s Amish. But you never know!
- Alexia from Soulless. She’s hysterical, but I’d also love to have tea with her.
- Anna from Sweet Evil. I have no clue why I’d love to be friends with her but she seems like a pretty awesome person, and I think we’d get along really well.