Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books On My Spring To Read List
I can’t believe it’s time to think about what I want to read this spring! Here’s what I feel like reading over the next few months!
- Splintered by A.G. Howard. I’ve been meaning to read this one for a while, and I’m kind of into Alice In Wonderland re-tellings after reading Queen Of Hearts recently, so maybe it’s time to read it!
- Counting Backwards by Laura Lascarso. I’ve been in a YA contemporary mood lately, and Counting Backwards seems to fit my mood.
- Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins. I’ve really liked this series, and I can’t wait to read the last book in the series when it comes out next month.
- Destroy Me & Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi. I feel like I need to read these 2 novellas so I understand the Warner/Adam stuff better.
- Seeing Light by Michelle Warren. So I can see how this interesting paranormal trilogy ends.
- A Million Suns by Beth Revis. No reason, I just want to read it soon.
- Through The Ever Night by Veronica Rossi. Another one I just feel like reading soon.
- The Monuments Men by Robert Edsel. After seeing the movie, I feel inspired to read the book.
- Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson. Because it’s her only YA book I haven’t read yet.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I’m definitely in the mood to read this one soon!