Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Authors And Books I’ve Never Read
This was a really challenging list for me, because I feel like I’m pretty good at reading the popular stuff. Still, I’ve managed to find some authors I’ve never read. Although I admit to adding quite a few books because…that somehow seems to make my list work better.
- Sarah Dessen is at the top of my list of people I’ve never read. I’ve tried to read her, but I’ve had to DNF the handful of books I’ve tried…I know people love her, but I just can’t seem to get through her books.
- The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight by Jennifer Smith. Still haven’t read it, but I’m kind of looking forward to reading it someday soon.
- Nalini Singh. I know people love her books but I haven’t had a chance to read her yet.
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. I still haven’t read this series, but for now, I’m going to wait until I finish Mortal Instruments…whenever that is.
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein. I keep telling myself I’m going to read it but I still haven’t done it…
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I’ve only read the first few pages, but I’m still including it because I’m only a few pages in.
- Rainbow Rowell. I have Fangirl and Eleanor & Park, I just need to actually read them.
- Gillian Flynn. I’ve tried to read Gone Girl but I just couldn’t get past the first few pages.
- Patrick Ness. I tried reading Chaos Walking but couldn’t get through the first chapter because the accent was written out and that drives me insane to the point of not reading books because if it. Perhaps, one day, I will be not annoyed enough to the point that I may pick up the audio book.
- Neil Gaiman popped into my head right now. I have one of his books on my Nook, because it was only, like, 1.99 so I bought it- only to not read it, of course.