Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon
This is perfect for this week, considering Valentine’s day is just a few days away! The number of books that make me swoon…it’s one of my favorite things about reading!
- Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. This can be explained in three words: Etienne St. Clair.
- The Princess Diaries. How can you not love Michael Moscovitz?
- The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa. Because of the lengths Ash went to so he could be with Meghan.
- The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. It feels weird to have this book on my list because of Lennie’s grief over the death of her sister, but part of me couldn’t help but fall in love with Joe.
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. I don’t know what it is about this series, but I can’t help but swoon over it.
- The Summer I Turned Pretty/It’s Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han. I love both Jeremiah and Conrad, and they are two of my favorite characters in this series. I like both of them with Belly but for very different reasons.
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. Tucker. I love Tucker. I wish he were real! Also: Christian! But mostly Tucker.
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. It’s another one that feels like an odd choice, but I love Augustus and found myself swooning while crying my heart out. He and Hazel really are amazing together!
- The Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger. I love Lord Maccon. I really do. especially when he’s with Alexia, because that is something that is always entertaining. That is all.
- Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen. I know it’s all cliche to love P & P, but I can’t help it!