Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over are invited to share their own Top Ten List based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten 2014 Releases I Am Dying To Read
I can’t believe it’s almost 2014! This year went by really fast, but it also means that some amazing books are coming out sometime in the next year. There are so many books I’m looking forward to reading, and while quite a few are the last books in their respective series, I’m still excited to see how things turn out. And I think it’ll be the reason why I get caught up on the series I need to catch up on. Here are the books I’m really looking forward to reading!
- Cress by Marissa Meyer. I think I’m looking forward to Cress the most, and February 4 seems so far away. I’m definitely going to be waiting impatiently for Cress to come out.
- Infinite by Jodi Meadows. Because I’m looking forward to seeing how everything gets wrapped up. And I want to see life outside of Heart and Range! At least January 28th isn’t too far away!
- Ruin And Rising by Leah Bardugo. It’s the last Grisha book. I’m sad that this series will be over, but I also want to know how it all ends. It’s going to be long wait for June 3.
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. I’m super-excited about Ignite Me, even though I still need to read Unravel Me. I’m definitely planning to be all caught up by February 4!
- Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins. This series is definitely one of my favorite paranormal series, and while I’m sad to see the series end, I also want to know how it ends. Like most of the other books on this list.
- Dreams Of Gods And Monsters by Laini Taylor. I still need to read Days Of Blood And Starlight, but I’m still excited about this one. I’m hoping to be all caught up by April 8, when Dreams Of Gods And Monsters is expected to be released.
- Into The Still Blue by Veronica Rossi. Because it’s Into The Still Blue, and who isn’t excited about it? I can’t wait until January 28th, when it’s expected to come out!
- Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I got so excited when I heard there was going to be a spin-off of Beautiful Creatures that focuses on Ridley and Link. Because I’ve always liked their relationship, and it’ll be nice having a series where they take center stage. I’m definitely looking forward to May 6.
- Isla And The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. I LOVED Anna And The French Kiss, and really liked Lola And The Boy Next Door, and I can’t wait to read Isla. May 13th is the expected release date for Isla, and it seems so far away!
- Forever by Karen Ann Hopkins. I’ve been looking forward to January 28 for a while…because of how Belonging ended. I just need to know how everything gets resolved!