Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own Top Ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get My Hands On
There are so many sequels that I really need to catch up on, and even more that I’m looking forward to reading when they come out! Picking just 10 is going to be really hard this week, and I don’t know if it’s good or bad that I’m reading so many different series that picking 10 sequels is no problem and yet so hard.
- Daylighters by Rachel Caine. I’ve been looking forward to this one for a while, and I can’t wait to see how it all ends.
- Cress/Winter by Marissa Meyer. I feel like the inclusion of these two books are explanation enough.
- Unravel Me/Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. I still need to read Unravel Me, but I’m looking forward to reading both Unravel Me and
- Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins. I love this series, and I need to know what happens now…April seems so far away.
- A Radiant Sky by Jocelyn Davies. I so need to know how things turn out for Skye.
- Seeing Light by Michelle Warren. I’m hoping all of the questions I have will be answered in Seeing Light.
- Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers. Because I still haven’t read it, and I really should read it soon…
- Forever by Karen Ann Hopkins. Because the thing that happened at the end of Temptation? I need to know how that gets resolved!
- Ruin And Rising by Leigh Bardugo. Because it’s the last book in the Grisha Trilogy.
- Dreams Of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor. It’s the last book in the Daughter Of Smoke And Bone series, how could I not want to read it?