Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over are invited to share their own Top Ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List
I am really happy it’s summer! And that means it’s time for another seasonal reading list! There are so many books I want to read, and these are the ones I’m looking forward to reading this summer!
- The Darwin Elevator by Jason Hough. Because Jason is pretty freaking awesome and I’m REALLY HAPPY that his book is finally coming out! I’ve been looking forward to The Darwin Elevator since I found it Jason was getting his book published. If I read any book on this list this summer, it’ll be The Darwin Elevator.
- Life And Death Of Anne Boleyn by Eric Ives. I’ve been wanting to read this one for a while, and since I’ve been watching The Tudors, I’m feeling inspired to get back into one of my favorite time periods.
- Shadow And Bone by Leah Bardugo. Because I need to know why so many people love it.
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi. Because I’ve been putting it off, and I really need/want to know what happens next.
- Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. Like Shadow And Bone, I need to know why people love it so much.
- The very vague romance novel. Summer and romance go hand in hand, so I’ll definitely try to read a romance or two. I wish I could be more specific, but nothing is jumping out at the moment.
- Another Little Piece by Kate Quinn. It’s YA horror! It’s been a while since I’ve read horror but I’m definitely intrigued by something that’s described as Stephen King meets Pretty Little Liars.
- Daughter Of Smoke And Bone by Laini Taylor. I’ve been meaning to read this one for ages. And while I’m slightly scared I won’t love it the way everyone else does, I am determined to actually read it this summer!
- It’s Not Summer Without You/We’ll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han. It take place during the summer, so to not have it on this list would be weird. Plus, I loved The Summer I Turned Pretty. And contemporaries and summer go hand in hand.
- Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols. I loved Such A Rush, and this YA contemporary looks like it’s going to be a good one.