Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top 10 lists based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top 10 Tuesdays here.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Books For 2013
This is the perfect list for me right now, because there are a ton of books I’m looking forward to right now! There are quite a few new releases I’m looking forward to right now, and I can’t wait to read them. This was a fun list to work on, but I didn’t realize how many series I was reading until I worked on this list…because they’re all series! So, here are 10 books I’m looking forward to reading next year!
- Boundless by Cynthia Hand. I’m really looking forward to the conclusion of the Unearthly series. I have to know if Tucker and Clara end up together!
- Mind Games by Kiersten White. I loved Paranormalcy, which I really need to finish. So I’m looking forward to Mind Games, which is her next series.
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I loved Cinder, and I can’t wait to read Scarlet!
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi. I loved Shatter Me, and I’m really looking forward to Unravel Me.
- Requiem by Lauren Oliver. I can’t wait to read Requiem, because I really like the Delirium series. I’m so fascinated by the idea that love is a disease, and I can’t wait to see what happens in Requiem.
- Dark Triumph by R.L. LaFevers. Loved Grave Mercy, so I can’t wait to read the sequel!
- The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson. The Name Of The Star was really spooky and mysterious, and it’s an interesting take on Jack The Ripper. I’m definitely looking forward to The Madness Underneath.
- Antigoddess by Kendare Blake. This one sounds really intriguing- it seems like an interesting take on the Greek Goddesses, so I’m looking forward to it.
- Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting. I really liked The Body Finder, and while I really need to read the next two books in the series, I’m still looking forward to Dead Silence.
- Fall Of Night and Daylighters by Rachel Caine. I’m putting these two together because they’re the last two books in the Morganville Vampire series, which is completely amazing so far. Hopefully I’ll be all caught up by the time these two books come out!