Hello and good morning!
Here is today’s edition of cool and interesting things I found on the internet. I hope you find what you need from the links below.
- Here’s how one woman changed car safety. I know Fennell’s story is why there’s that latch in car trunks, but that was all I knew.
- A kingdom of dust. This was a great read- it’s long, but worth it.
- I’m glad that I don’t have Zoom meetings all day, everyday!
- DC’s Secret Covid Morgue.
- I don’t knit, but crafters are pretty resourceful when it comes to making our own version of things we see in media.
- Photo Corner: Underwater Art|Everyday Life In Asia|A Year Long Pandemic, In Pictures|Abandoned Playgrounds
- I have to say, these food museums look pretty cool!
- A new high school is in an abandoned Macy’s. That’s a Netflix series, I’m sure of it. Or a school in a YA novel.
- Want to know more about CSA’s? Click here to learn more. Joining one last year was one of the best things I did last year!
- Racism in public libraries.
- Navigating a healthcare system that’s not designed for you. Sometimes, I really hate our healthcare system.
- If you want to know the difference between vanilla extract, vanilla beans, and vanilla paste, here you go.
- King Arthur’s biggest ingredient of 2020 was not what I expected! I love King Arthur, and they are my baking go-to.
- I’m glad I got to learn about Philomena Franz!
- Joshua Tree and Yosemite are really pretty!
- I feel like I’ve seen a lot of pieces about loneliness over the last year, but this is the first time I’ve seen something about the complete opposite- when we’re feeling alonely.
That’s all for today, and I’ll be back soon!
Stay safe and be kind,