Hello and Happy Friday the 13th! I’m back with more cool things I’ve found on the internet. I hope you enjoy them!
- I want pretty much every single one of these coffee mugs.
- These rooms are definitely…interesting…
- On a funnier note, it’s amazing at what kids will come up with.
- This 89-year-old grandma is who I want to be when I grow up. Her self-portraits are amazing!
- This month in photos: 1950’s San Francisco|A pretty cool textural art installation|Black And White Underwater Photography|Going From Day To Night|Glitched Paintings|Aerial Photos From Iceland and Greenland
- Etsy Shops I’m In Love With Right Now: KathyFornal|WindowShopGal|CarolynCochrane|ILNP Nail Polish|Country Market Crafts|MagicBookmarks
- I really love the skirts, but every article of clothing is pretty cool.
- 3D street art always impresses me, but this artist is pretty amazing.
- I’d love to see this art installation in person.
- This week in self-care: Knitting For Anxiety|How SBTB engages in self-care
- These kitchens are…interesting.
- I have to say, these hotels seem pretty cool!
- This was an interesting read on the economy and restaurant workers.
- I loved reading about mermaids from around the world!
- Posts like this one make me think of my grandma.
- I really liked reading The Babysitter’s Club growing up, and I’m glad it’s still around.
- There’s some pretty good advice from therapists in this article.
- Apparently, doodling at work can help you be more productive.
- Did you know plant-based shrimp is going to be a thing?
- I didn’t know high-rise graveyards existed until I saw these photos.
That’s all for today, and I hope it’s a good one!